We’ve had a incredible Christmas and New Yr, with fourteen winners in the final two weeks.
Clearly the King George was the spotlight however there have been some big performances from everybody in the yard. Let’s hope we will maintain it going!
It’s Tolworth day at Sandown and we’ve acquired two runners in the Grade 1 occasion, a race Dad hasn’t gained since Breedsbreeze did the enterprise in 2008.
This yr, Southfield Stone is arguably our largest hope.
He’s a big, robust horse who’s improved masses this yr and gained for the third time on the bounce at Taunton final month.
It’s arduous to understand how good he is as he’s dominated his races with out each wanting in any hassle.
- 1 LIVING THE DREAM
- 2 WINCANTON WINNERS
- 3 STICK BY THE LAUR
- 4 THE BETTING SPY
- 5 NEW YEAR NEW ME
- 6 WIZARD OF ODDS
- 7 CALLUM CALLS IT
- 8 OP-TING OUT
- 9 KAP IT OFF
- 10 Shut name
- 11 AUSTIN’S POWERS Prime striker Charlie Austin nets racing win as One other Batt scores in Dubai
- 12 Do not write off Might Chew simply but!
- 13 Beneath the radar
- 14 Clan can
- 1 Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
- 1.0.1 (1/1) ErrorException
- 1.0.2 THE BETTING SPY
- 1.0.3 NEW YEAR NEW ME
- 1.0.4 WIZARD OF ODDS
- 1.0.5 CALLUM CALLS IT
- 1.0.6 OP-TING OUT
- 1.0.7 KAP IT OFF
- 1.0.8 Shut name
- 1.0.9 AUSTIN’S POWERS Prime striker Charlie Austin nets racing win as One other Batt scores in Dubai
- 1.0.10 Do not write off Might Chew simply but!
- 1.0.11 Beneath the radar
- 1.0.12 Clan can
LIVING THE DREAM
Richard Johnson talks all issues OBE, Cheltenham and the Grand Nationwide
Do not miss Unibet ambassador Nico de Boinville’s newest column
STICK BY THE LAUR
Prime Tipster Templegate’s greatest bets for ITV’s racing this Saturday